Our School Day
Routine of the school day
Our children can enter the school 10 minutes before the official start time.
Children must be at school each morning by 8.50 a.m. Attendance and punctuality is recorded, monitored and reported in line with our attendance policy.
Electronic registration takes place in the morning and afternoon. A member of staff is on duty from 8.40 a.m. Children are the responsibility of parents/carers before school and should not be in the playground unsupervised before this time.
The school day is as follows:
- 8:50 a.m. – Start of school day
- 11:30 p.m. – Lunch for Nursery and Reception children
- 12:00pm – Lunch for KS1 and KS2
- 3:15pm – Nursery and Reception end of the School day
- 3:30 p.m. – Key Stage 1 and 2 end of the School day
Children must be collected on time, if you are more than 10 minutes late you will receive a fine. Please see the St Chad's Charging Policy.